Please help our community — upload your photos of 01990466.
This is a motor, starter (see charts), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01990466. Please keep in mind that this motor was replaced with 10479003 for the U.S. market on September 1, 1994.
This part has a 24 months GM warranty on generators and alternators.
This motor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this motor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01990466 has been superseded
- 10479003 is discontinued since February 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 01990466 was replaced with 10479003 on September 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01114833 was replaced with 01990466 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 01114733 was replaced with 01114833 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 01990369 is interchangeable with 01990466 since January 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 01114121 was replaced with 01114833 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 01114826 was replaced with 01114833 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: