Please help our community — upload your photos of 01995967.
Spare Part Information
This is a switch, turn signal (cmpts service) (acdelco #d6205a), for Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 29 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1990 to 1999. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 01995967, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has dimensions 3.10 in × 5.80 in × 4.20 in, it has a weight of 8.00 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 41 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 01995967 Switch Dimensions and Packaging Options
This switch comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 5.80 in × 4.20 in × 3.10 in and weight of 8.00 ounces.
Carton packaging contains 41 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 30036666052030.
Pallet packaging contains 738 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 60036666052031.
Part 01995967 Has Been Superseded
- 01997098 was replaced with 01995967 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 01995928 is interchangeable with 01995967 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01995930 is interchangeable with 01995967 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01995939 was replaced with 01995967 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01995929 was replaced with 01995928 on September 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 01995907 was replaced with 01995928 on May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 01995932 is interchangeable with 01995928 since February 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 01995908 is interchangeable with 01995907 since July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 01995909 is interchangeable with 01995907 since July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market.
Cars 01995967 switch Fits
Parts Related To 01995967 switch:
- Nut 00120361
- Ring 00274414
- Spring 01964784
- Spring 01964785
- Switch 01990163
- Ring 05694191
- Spring 05698410
- Screw 07800639