Please help our community — upload your photos of 01997134.
This is a valve, exhaust gas recirculation vacuum regulator & evaporator pressure regulator valve solenoid, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 69 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1984 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01997134, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This valve has dimensions 3.30 in × 8.10 in × 7.30 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01997134 has been superseded
- 01997134 is discontinued since December 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 01997134 is discontinued since December 4, 2004 for Canada market;
- 01997567 was replaced with 01997134 on September 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 01997128 was replaced with 01997134 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 01997567 is discontinued since January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01997134 valve fits
Parts related to 01997134 valve:
- Filter 00801528
- Filter 01977796
- Retainer 01985088
- Clip 01985870
- Connector 01988228
- Reducer 01988407
- Valve 05234820
- Filter 06488126
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: