Please help our community — upload your photos of 01998501.
This is a motor, starting (with mwx), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01998501. Please keep in mind that this motor is interchangeable with 10455311 for the U.S. market since March 1, 1992.
This part has a 24 months GM warranty on generators and alternators.
This motor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this motor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01998501 has been superseded
- 10455311 was replaced with 10465322 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 01998501 is interchangeable with 10455311 since March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 01998472 was replaced with 01998501 on November 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 01998250 is interchangeable with 01998472 since May 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 01998231 was replaced with 01998250 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 01109075 was replaced with 01998231 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 01108753 was replaced with 01109075 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 01998228 was replaced with 01998231 on December 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 01109030 was replaced with 01109075 on February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 01109034 was replaced with 01109075 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 01108792 was replaced with 01108753 on September 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: