Please help our community — upload your photos of 02004632.
This is a valve, air brake application (service) (without 4 bolt mounting adpt) (bendix) 286171, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1979 to 2008. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02004632.
This valve has dimensions 4.40 in × 6.70 in × 4.30 in, it has a weight of 2.30 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02004632 has been superseded
- 15636019 is interchangeable with 02004632 since October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 02011884 was replaced with 02004632 on July 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 02019603 was replaced with 02004632 on June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 02035493 is interchangeable with 02004632 since June 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 02018415 is interchangeable with 02011884 since February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00717899 was replaced with 02011884 on February 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: