Please help our community — upload your photos of 02024778.
This is a rivet, front side door window regulator (steel q-type) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 14 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1990 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02024778. Please keep in mind that this rivet is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This rivet has dimensions 0.70 in × 4.10 in × 4.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This rivet 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this rivet will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02024778 has been superseded
- 02024778 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 02024778 is discontinued since August 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 02024778 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 10157663 was replaced with 02024778 on December 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10157666 was replaced with 02024778 on June 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10101643 was replaced with 10157663 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10050352 was replaced with 10157666 on September 1, 1989 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 02024778 rivet fits
Parts related to 02024778 rivet:
- Retainer 00601261
- Spring 03901067
- Clip 04168122
- Gasket 04587931
- Clip 07762203
- Rivet 09441725
- Lever 10112211
- Lever 10112212
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: