Please help our community — upload your photos of 02039539.
This is a cage, pinion bearing (includes cups) 75108, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1952 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02039539. Please keep in mind that this cage is discontinued for Canada market since October 15, 2005, and is discontinued for the U.S. market since October 1, 2005.
This cage has dimensions 4.30 in × 8.90 in × 8.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This cage 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cage will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02039539 has been superseded
- 02039539 is discontinued since October 15, 2005 for Canada market;
- 02039539 is discontinued since October 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 02039539 is discontinued since August 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 02308226 is interchangeable with 02039539 since May 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 02077584 was replaced with 02039539 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 02308226 is discontinued since September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: