Please help our community — upload your photos of 02039917.
This is a clamp, radiator Surge Tk Overflow Hose (Cushion Loop M8.7 Tube, M8.7 Hole, M12.7, Steel With Rbr Insert Zinc Coated), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02039917. Please keep in mind that this clamp is discontinued for the U.S. market since July 1, 2010.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This clamp 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this clamp will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02039917 has been superseded
- 15664822 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 02039917 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 15578284 is interchangeable with 15664822 since November 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 02039917 was replaced with 15578284 on November 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 02043517 was replaced with 02039917 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 02053771 was replaced with 02039917 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: