Please help our community — upload your photos of 02043615.
This is a spacer, fuel Tank Strap F/tank, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1953 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02043615. Please keep in mind that this spacer was replaced with 11609643 for the U.S. market on April 1, 2009, and was replaced with 11609643 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This spacer has dimensions 0.10 in × 1.10 in × 1.10 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This spacer 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spacer will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02043615 has been superseded
- 02043615 was replaced with 11609643 on April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 02043615 was replaced with 11609643 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00809945 was replaced with 02043615 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 02499982 is interchangeable with 02043615 since July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 02055066 was replaced with 02499982 on December 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00651658 was replaced with 02499982 on January 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 00651658 is discontinued since March 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: