Please help our community — upload your photos of 02052294.
This is a brace, crossmember, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1980 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02052294. Please keep in mind that this brace is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This brace comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This brace 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this brace will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02052294 has been superseded
- 02052294 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 02052294 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 02039045 was replaced with 02052294 on May 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 02052295 was replaced with 02039045 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 03891368 was replaced with 02039045 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 03891398 was replaced with 03891368 on March 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: