Please help our community — upload your photos of 02059720.
This is a shim, differential drive pinion gear bearing cage (.005) (*kit5, kit6) 107568, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1963 to 2006. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02059720.
This shim has dimensions 9.00 in × 12.00 in × 12.00 in, it has a weight of 0.64 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This shim 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shim will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02059720 has been superseded
- 94054480 was replaced with 02059720 on November 5, 2012 for Canada market;
- 94054486 is interchangeable with 02059720 since October 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 94054480 is interchangeable with 02059720 since March 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 94054485 was replaced with 94054486 on October 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 94054479 was replaced with 94054480 on October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 02059722 was replaced with 02059720 on November 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 02457959 is interchangeable with 02059720 since September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 03739161 was replaced with 02457959 on September 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 02059721 was replaced with 02059720 on June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 02059724 was replaced with 02059720 on February 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 03739162 was replaced with 02457959 on October 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: