Please help our community — upload your photos of 02064150.
This is a gear, differential side 85486 (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02064150. Please keep in mind that this gear is interchangeable with 02014093 for the U.S. market since June 1, 1988.
This gear has dimensions 2.60 in × 5.90 in × 5.70 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This gear 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gear will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02064150 has been superseded
- 02014093 is discontinued since October 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 11011418 was replaced with 11505807 on August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 02064150 is interchangeable with 02014093 since June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 02064150 is interchangeable with 15510030 since June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 11011418 was replaced with 11505807 on December 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 11011622 was replaced with 11011418 on September 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02049754 was replaced with 02064150 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02064150 was replaced with 11011622 on April 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: