Please help our community — upload your photos of 02065162.
This is a knob, with rod, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02065162. Please keep in mind that this knob was replaced with 15572694 for the U.S. market on November 1, 1989.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This knob 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this knob will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02065162 has been superseded
- 15572694 is discontinued since June 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 15572694 is discontinued since September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 02065162 was replaced with 15572694 on November 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 03986886 was replaced with 02065162 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 00671956 was replaced with 03986886 on November 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: