02066636, Valve kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 02066636.
This is a valve kit, trans slave repair (includes o-rings, gasket, seal, spring & lubricant) (4.265) k-1699, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1964 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02066636. Please keep in mind that this valve kit is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This valve kit has dimensions 2.10 in × 5.20 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02066636 has been superseded
- 02066636 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 02066636 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 02045616 was replaced with 02066636 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00795662 was replaced with 02045616 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 02024012 was replaced with 00795662 on January 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: