Please help our community — upload your photos of 02084247.
This is a washer, rear brake camshaft (1 1/4 inside diameter, 1 7/8 outside diameter) (1/16 thick) (*kit2) 1229-g-2971, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1981 to 2000. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02084247. Please keep in mind that this washer is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This washer has dimensions 2.00 in × 3.90 in × 3.80 in, usually, it comes in a set of 50 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This washer 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this washer will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02084247 has been superseded
- 02084247 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 02084247 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00685530 is interchangeable with 02084247 since May 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 02090717 was replaced with 02084247 on October 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 02385277 was replaced with 00685530 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 02086386 was replaced with 02086386 on August 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02086386 was replaced with 02090717 on August 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: