Please help our community — upload your photos of 02087537.
This is a bracket, frame tie crossmember-right hand, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1979 to 1990. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02087537. Please keep in mind that this bracket is discontinued for the U.S. market since June 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This bracket comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This bracket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bracket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02087537 has been superseded
- 02087537 is discontinued since June 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 02087537 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 02060573 is interchangeable with 02087537 since September 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 02038433 was replaced with 02087537 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 02010927 was replaced with 02038433 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 00694205 was replaced with 02010927 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: