Please help our community — upload your photos of 02091926.
This is a lever, accelerator governor control, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02091926. Please keep in mind that this lever is discontinued for the U.S. market since April 1, 1992.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02091926 has been superseded
- 02091926 is discontinued since April 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 02062018 was replaced with 02091926 on December 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02061886 was replaced with 02091926 on August 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02061866 was replaced with 02091926 on June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02061893 was replaced with 02091926 on June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: