Please help our community — upload your photos of 02724627.
This is a cylinder, with shaft, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 164 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02724627. Please keep in mind that this cylinder is discontinued for the U.S. market since June 1, 1993.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This cylinder 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cylinder will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 02724627 has been superseded
- 02724400 is interchangeable with 02724627 since February 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 02724627 is discontinued since June 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 02724060 was replaced with 02724400 on June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 02724144 was replaced with 02724400 on November 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 06598710 was replaced with 02724144 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 02724021 was replaced with 02724060 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 02724627 cylinder fits
Parts related to 02724627 cylinder:
- Shell 02724158
- Seal 02724674
- Ring 02724750
- Seal kit 02724959
- Valve 02724982
- Head 03091989
- Plate 06552643
- Nut 06555385
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: