Please help our community — upload your photos of 02724806.
Spare Part Information
This is an accumulator, dehydrator (1984 4.3t), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 31 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1984. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 02724806. Please keep in mind that this accumulator is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This accumulator comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this accumulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This accumulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 02724806 Accumulator Dimensions and Packaging Options
This accumulator comes in retail packaging.
Part 02724806 Has Been Superseded
- 02724806 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 02724806 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 02724270 was replaced with 02724806 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 02724192 is interchangeable with 02724270 since July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 02724201 is interchangeable with 02724270 since July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 02724128 was replaced with 02724192 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 02724134 was replaced with 02724201 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Cars 02724806 accumulator Fits
Parts Related To 02724806 accumulator:
- Actuator 01996591
- Actuator 01996693
- Actuator 01996694
- Accumulator 02724802
- Accumulator 02724833
- Accumulator 02724865
- Washer 03015545
- Spring 03022539