Please help our community — upload your photos of 03052253.
This is a seal, heater (9.211), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 43 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03052253. Please keep in mind that this seal is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This seal has dimensions 0.20 in × 9.80 in × 0.30 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This seal 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this seal will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 03052253 has been superseded
- 03052253 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 03052253 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03048951 was replaced with 03052253 on June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 03048242 was replaced with 03052253 on October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 03052412 was replaced with 03052253 on October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 03053471 was replaced with 03052253 on October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 03052253 seal fits
Parts related to 03052253 seal:
- Connector 01224062
- Clamp 03022734
- Link 03038869
- Seal 03041107
- Case 03052455
- Seal 03052514
- Gasket 03052533
- Seal 03052705
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: