Please help our community — upload your photos of 03054052.
This is a valve, inlet, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 16 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1980 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03054052. Please keep in mind that this valve is discontinued for the U.S. market since June 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 03054052 has been superseded
- 03054052 is discontinued since June 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 03054052 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03042608 was replaced with 03054052 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 03042684 was replaced with 03054052 on June 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 03042611 was replaced with 03054052 on May 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 03054052 valve fits
Parts related to 03054052 valve:
- Actuator 01996693
- Actuator 01996694
- Actuator 01996762
- Gasket 03042599
- Cover 03042613
- Gasket 03048066
- Shaft 03050749
- Case 03056766
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: