Please help our community — upload your photos of 03054315.
This is a case, heater, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 51 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03054315. Please keep in mind that this case is discontinued for the U.S. market since November 1, 2009, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This case comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This case 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this case will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 03054315 has been superseded
- 03054315 is discontinued since November 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 03054315 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03054316 was replaced with 03054315 on July 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 03033423 was replaced with 03054315 on August 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 03048079 was replaced with 03054316 on January 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 03048080 was replaced with 03054315 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 03030074 was replaced with 03033423 on May 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 03054315 case fits
Parts related to 03054315 case:
- Resistor 00500890
- Elbow 03013475
- Clamp 03024673
- Valve 03024867
- Clamp 03025501
- Valve 03027308
- Case 03027319
- Case 03029730
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: