Please help our community — upload your photos of 03054317.
This is a case, heater (include shafts & valve), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1974 to 1989. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03054317. Please keep in mind that this case is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2008, and is discontinued for Canada market since October 15, 2005.
This case has dimensions 11.80 in × 15.30 in × 11.80 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This case 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this case will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 03054317 has been superseded
- 03054317 is discontinued since September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 03054317 is discontinued since October 15, 2005 for Canada market;
- 03054318 was replaced with 03054317 on November 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 03030395 was replaced with 03054317 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 03048082 was replaced with 03054317 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: