Please help our community — upload your photos of 03056496.
Spare Part Information
This is a gasket, evaporative case (*03), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 26 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03056496. Please keep in mind that this gasket is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This gasket comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gasket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This gasket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 03056496 Gasket Dimensions and Packaging Options
This gasket comes in retail packaging.
Part 03056496 Has Been Superseded
- 03056496 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 03056496 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03047728 was replaced with 03056496 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 03055185 was replaced with 03056496 on June 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 03055186 was replaced with 03055185 on November 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Cars 03056496 gasket Fits
Parts Related To 03056496 gasket:
- Actuator 01996801
- Actuator 01996811
- Actuator 01996812
- Retainer 03040933
- Cover 03090721
- Valve 03091171
- Insulator 03091179
- Seal 03091351