Please help our community — upload your photos of 03094154.
This is an impeller, heater blower (1990), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 84 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03094154, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This impeller has dimensions 4.20 in × 6.10 in × 6.20 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 400 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This impeller 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this impeller will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 03094154 has been superseded
- 03094154 is discontinued since June 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 03094154 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03037550 was replaced with 03094154 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03037550 is interchangeable with 03094154 since March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 03025844 was replaced with 03037550 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 03055175 was replaced with 03037550 on November 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 03094154 impeller fits
Parts related to 03094154 impeller:
- Actuator 01996686
- Actuator 01996758
- Actuator 01996778
- Actuator 01996779
- Seal 03018179
- Terminal 03033932
- Tube 03040590
- Seat 03047022
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: