Please help our community — upload your photos of 03094215.
Spare Part Information
This is a seal, air Conditioning Evaporator Tube (O-Ring) (Acdelco #15-30487), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 138 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1955 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 03094215, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This seal has dimensions 0.50 in × 3.70 in × 2.90 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 20 items in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 10000 units.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this seal will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This seal 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 03094215 Seal Dimensions and Packaging Options
This seal comes in a set of 20 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.70 in × 2.90 in × 0.50 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Pallet packaging contains 10000 units in retail packaging.
Part 03094215 Has Been Superseded
- 96068490 was replaced with 03094215 on October 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 88973331 was replaced with 03094215 on January 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 88973313 is interchangeable with 88973331 since October 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 88973313 is interchangeable with 88973331 since September 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 96068490 was replaced with 03094215 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 96065312 was replaced with 96068490 on July 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 12338157 was replaced with 03094215 on September 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 03140748 was replaced with 03094215 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Cars 03094215 seal Fits
Parts Related To 03094215 seal:
- Module 15141283
- Case 19130373
- Case 19130374
- Case 19130375
- Valve 19130376
- Valve 19130377
- Evaporator 19130378
- Bolt 19130380