Please help our community — upload your photos of 03526280.
This is a switch, torque converter clutch vacuum (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03526280. Please keep in mind that this switch was replaced with 03537074 for the U.S. market on April 1, 1994.
This switch has dimensions 2.60 in × 4.10 in × 2.60 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 03526280 has been superseded
- 03537075 is discontinued since August 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 03537075 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 12450005 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 12450005 is discontinued since September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 03537074 was replaced with 12450005 on July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 03526280 was replaced with 03537074 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 03526280 was replaced with 03537075 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 03526280 was replaced with 03537079 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 03524110 was replaced with 03526280 on May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: