Please help our community — upload your photos of 03531940.
Spare Part Information
This is a bar, rear compartment panel rear suspension cross (left hand), for Buick, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 14 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1986 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03531940. Please keep in mind that this bar is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This bar comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bar will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bar 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 03531940 Bar Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bar comes in retail packaging.
Part 03531940 Has Been Superseded
- 03531940 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 03531940 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 20638175 is interchangeable with 03531940 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 20703200 was replaced with 03531940 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 20476721 was replaced with 20638175 on July 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
Cars 03531940 bar Fits
Parts Related To 03531940 bar:
- Rivet 02477054
- Panel 03524168
- Panel 03524618
- Panel 03524619
- Rail 03525840
- Shield 03525875
- Panel 03529005
- Barrier 03530138