Please help our community — upload your photos of 03749810.
This is a strap, turn signal switch wiring harness, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 31 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1933 to 2001. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03749810.
This strap has dimensions 0.50 in × 23.80 in × 1.10 in, it has a weight of 1.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This strap 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this strap will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 03749810 has been superseded
- 91176208 is interchangeable with 94024490 since August 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 94148315 was replaced with 03749810 on September 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 94056976 was replaced with 94024490 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 00451240 was replaced with 03749810 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 94021663 was replaced with 94025647 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 09411668 was replaced with 03749810 on June 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 03749810 strap fits
Parts related to 03749810 strap:
- Bolt 11503864
- Nut 11609411
- Strap 12337820
- Clip 19130464
- Screw 94007219
- Nut 94012038
- Clip 94028344
- Clip 94109486
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: