Please help our community — upload your photos of 03877484.
Spare Part Information
This is a pipe, center And End, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Pontiac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 30 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03877484. Please keep in mind that this pipe is discontinued for the U.S. market since July 1, 2010.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pipe will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This pipe 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 03877484 Pipe Dimensions and Packaging Options
This pipe comes in retail packaging.
Part 03877484 Has Been Superseded
- 03877484 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 03880812 was replaced with 03877484 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 03882805 was replaced with 03877484 on April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 00464657 was replaced with 03877484 on May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 03880887 was replaced with 03882805 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Cars 03877484 pipe Fits
Parts Related To 03877484 pipe:
- Nipple 00336018
- Tee 00406511
- Bracket 00458537
- Seal 00460483
- Shield 00462687
- Rod 03704817
- Plate 03719599
- Stud 03814692