Please help our community — upload your photos of 03982098.
This is a nut, unit-shape 1/4-20, dim.-a .90, b-.63, c-.50 panel range .08/.12 zp (engine control module), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 80 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1953 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03982098. Please keep in mind that this nut is discontinued for the U.S. market since December 1, 2006, and is discontinued for Canada market since October 15, 2005.
This nut has dimensions 0.50 in × 1.10 in × 0.80 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 03982098 has been superseded
- 03982098 is discontinued since December 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 03982098 is discontinued since October 15, 2005 for Canada market;
- 01494252 was replaced with 03982098 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 03844999 was replaced with 03982098 on September 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 03975436 is interchangeable with 03982098 since September 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 01479434 was replaced with 01494252 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 03916700 was replaced with 03982098 on October 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 03982098 nut fits
Parts related to 03982098 nut:
- Bolt 09437889
- Nut 11504614
- Connector 12101918
- Harness 12109561
- Harness 12109562
- Harness 12109575
- Harness 12109638
- Harness 12109686
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: