Please help our community — upload your photos of 03987937.
This is a seal, input shaft (*kit1) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 80 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03987937, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This seal has dimensions 0.40 in × 2.60 in × 2.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This seal 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this seal will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 03987937 has been superseded
- 03987937 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 03987937 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 03987937 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03851703 was replaced with 03987937 on November 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00685202 was replaced with 03987937 on February 1, 1978 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 03987937 seal fits
Parts related to 03987937 seal:
- Pinion 00141242
- Screw 00159908
- Plug 00444746
- Pinion 00456587
- Washer 00465450
- Case 00465451
- Bushing 00465455
- Gear 00476766
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: