05463932, Bearing kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 05463932.
This is a bearing kit, rod (standard), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 05463932. Please keep in mind that this bearing kit is interchangeable with 12329989 for the U.S. market since June 1, 1989.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This bearing kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bearing kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 05463932 has been superseded
- 10181335 is discontinued since October 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 12329989 is interchangeable with 10120978 since October 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 10120978 is interchangeable with 10181335 since March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 05463932 is interchangeable with 12329989 since June 1, 1989 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 05463932 bearing kit fits
Parts related to 05463932 bearing kit:
- Plate 00476600
- Rod 00499323
- Pinion (.001" oversize) 00500011
- Gasket 00516149
- Pinion 00522780
- Seal 00526895
- Nut 00527599
- Ring 00549631
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: