Please help our community — upload your photos of 05464803.
Spare Part Information
This is a plug, rear brake inspection hole (rubber) (acdelco #179-358), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 367 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1936 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 05464803, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This plug has dimensions 0.60 in × 4.50 in × 2.90 in, it has a weight of 1.60 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 56000 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 05464803 Plug Dimensions and Packaging Options
This plug comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.50 in × 2.90 in × 0.60 in and weight of 1.60 ounces.
Pallet packaging contains 56000 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70036666073644.
Part 05464803 Has Been Superseded
- 22688721 was replaced with 05464803 on October 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 22688721 is interchangeable with 05464803 since August 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 05464796 was replaced with 05464803 on June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 25517035 was replaced with 05464796 on November 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 25509348 was replaced with 05464803 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00503630 was replaced with 05464803 on August 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 05467299 was replaced with 05464803 on April 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 05464803 plug Fits
Parts Related To 05464803 plug:
- Shoe kit 10366478
- Plate 15839048
- Plate 15839049
- Spring 15951092
- Cover 18004876
- Spring 18026962
- Cylinder 19213358
- Bolt 22688717