Please help our community — upload your photos of 05688233.
This is a kit, power Steering Cylinder, Includes Retaining Ring, Seals And Wiper, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1966 to 1990. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 05688233. Please keep in mind that this kit is discontinued for the U.S. market since July 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This kit has dimensions 0.80 in × 2.10 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 05688233 has been superseded
- 05688233 is discontinued since July 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 05688233 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 05688918 was replaced with 05688233 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 05688918 is discontinued since January 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 05691223 was replaced with 05688233 on February 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: