Please help our community — upload your photos of 06580044.
Spare Part Information
This is a pulley, air conditioning compressor (5in diameter, includes bearing) (acdelco #15-4615), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 246 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1985 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 06580044, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This pulley has dimensions 2.30 in × 6.20 in × 5.70 in, it has a weight of 3.37 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 6 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pulley will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This pulley 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 06580044 Pulley Dimensions and Packaging Options
This pulley comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 6.20 in × 5.70 in × 2.30 in and weight of 3.37 pounds.
Carton packaging contains 6 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666084854.
Pallet packaging contains 648 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 50036666084851.
Part 06580044 Has Been Superseded
- 06580640 was replaced with 06580744 on March 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 06580591 was replaced with 06580744 on August 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 06580744 was replaced with 06580044 on September 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 94858026 was replaced with 06580044 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 06551971 was replaced with 06580044 on October 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 02724717 is interchangeable with 06580044 since August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 02724716 was replaced with 02724717 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 06553108 was replaced with 02724717 on January 1, 1993 for the U.S. market.
Cars 06580044 pulley Fits
Parts Related To 06580044 pulley:
- Seal 02724577
- Seal kit 02724959
- Valve 02724982
- Ring 06555329
- Bearing 06559469
- Key 06561625
- Pulley 06580037
- Lubricant 12345923