Please help our community — upload your photos of 06580056.
This is a clutch, air conditioning (h6 compressor, metal torque cushion, clutch driver) (acdelco #15-4612), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 235 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2000. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 06580056, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This clutch has dimensions 2.30 in × 6.20 in × 5.70 in, it has a weight of 1.16 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 18 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This clutch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this clutch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 06580056 has been superseded
- 06580056 is discontinued since October 4, 2012 for Canada market;
- 06551838 was replaced with 06580056 on February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 06580058 was replaced with 06580056 on July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 06552983 is interchangeable with 06580056 since October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 06552067 is interchangeable with 06580056 since August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 06552984 is interchangeable with 06580056 since August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 06552068 is interchangeable with 06552984 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 06551996 was replaced with 06552068 on February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 06552985 is interchangeable with 06552984 since October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 06551920 was replaced with 06551996 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 06551720 was replaced with 06551920 on February 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 06580056 clutch fits
Parts related to 06580056 clutch:
- Seal 02724674
- Seal kit 02724959
- Valve 02724982
- Lubricating Oil 05416939
- Coil 06552649
- Ring 06557617
- Bearing 06559469
- Clutch 06561646
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: