07817485, Seal kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 07817485.
Spare Part Information
This is a seal kit, steering gear end plug (includes rings & seals), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 479 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1975 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 07817485.
This seal kit has dimensions 0.50 in × 4.30 in × 4.30 in, it has a weight of 2.40 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this seal kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This seal kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 07817485 Has Been Superseded
- 07812122 was replaced with 07817485 on December 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 05686814 was replaced with 07817485 on July 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 07827171 was replaced with 07817485 on May 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 07812123 was replaced with 07817485 on January 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 05689012 was replaced with 07817485 on September 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 07817485 seal kit Fits
Parts Related To 07817485 seal kit:
- Nut 05667628
- Clamp 05686539
- Seal kit 05687182
- Nut 05687973
- Guide 05695774
- Screw 05696151
- Washer 05697702
- Bearing 05697804