Please help our community — upload your photos of 07817725.
This is a plug, steering gear adjuster (*kit2) (stamped "ty"), for Chevrolet Trucks automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Trucks P30 van for the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 07817725. Please keep in mind that this plug is discontinued for the U.S. market since December 1, 2002.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 07817725 has been superseded
- 07817725 is discontinued since December 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 07816665 was replaced with 07817725 on July 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 05687435 was replaced with 07817725 on April 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 07819849 was replaced with 07817725 on May 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 05687435 is discontinued since November 1, 1976 for the U.S. market;
- 05686866 was replaced with 07817725 on November 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 07817725 plug fits
Parts related to 07817725 plug:
- Nut 05667628
- Bearing 05683229
- Clamp 05686539
- Guide 05686540
- Plug 05686815
- Seal kit 05687182
- Nut 05687973
- Ball kit 05695513
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: