Please help our community — upload your photos of 07826284.
Spare Part Information
This is a ball, 3/8" diameter steel (trans case cover ball check) (acdelco #7826284), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 933 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1932 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 07826284, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This ball has dimensions 0.40 in × 6.00 in × 4.00 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this ball will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This ball 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 07826284 Has Been Superseded
- 00453574 is interchangeable with 07826284 since June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 00453593 is interchangeable with 07826284 since February 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08658278 is interchangeable with 07826284 since August 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 02072123 is interchangeable with 00453593 since November 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 01493666 was replaced with 00453593 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 00104920 was replaced with 00453593 on February 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Cars 07826284 ball Fits
Parts Related To 07826284 ball:
- Ring 00274267
- Plug 08623886
- Vane 08631280
- Pinion 08634097
- Spring 08634098
- Spring 08634106
- Plug 08634284
- Stop 08634705