Please help our community — upload your photos of 07830030.
This is a rod, headlamp dimmer switch actuator, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 12 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1977 to 1994. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 07830030. Please keep in mind that this rod is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2006, and is discontinued for Canada market since October 15, 2005.
This rod has dimensions 1.10 in × 13.00 in × 5.20 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This rod 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this rod will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 07830030 has been superseded
- 07830030 is discontinued since September 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 07830030 is discontinued since October 15, 2005 for Canada market;
- 07830274 was replaced with 07830030 on September 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 07828993 was replaced with 07830030 on October 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 07829065 was replaced with 07830274 on September 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 07830030 rod fits
Parts related to 07830030 rod:
- Nut 00120361
- Screw 00451790
- Spring 01964784
- Spring 01964785
- Switch 01990116
- Ring 05694191
- Spring 05698410
- Screw 07800639
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: