Please help our community — upload your photos of 07840888.
This is an adjuster, steering gear worm bearing, for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 72 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 07840888. Please keep in mind that this adjuster is discontinued for the U.S. market since February 1, 1996.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This adjuster 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this adjuster will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 07840888 has been superseded
- 07840888 is discontinued since February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 05666681 was replaced with 07840888 on May 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 05678993 was replaced with 05666681 on January 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 05678994 was replaced with 05666681 on February 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 07809662 was replaced with 05666681 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 07840888 adjuster fits
Parts related to 07840888 adjuster:
- Shim kit 00605142
- Race 05666683
- Bearing 05666693
- Gasket 05666734
- Nut 05667628
- Retainer 05668489
- Nut 05676217
- Guide kit 05676233
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: