Please help our community — upload your photos of 08637972.
This is a carrier, with pinion kit, final dr., for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08637972. Please keep in mind that this carrier was replaced with 08653941 for the U.S. market on September 1, 1987.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This carrier 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this carrier will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08637972 has been superseded
- 08661949 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 08661949 is discontinued since February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 08653941 is interchangeable with 08661949 since March 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 08637972 was replaced with 08653941 on September 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 08631637 was replaced with 08631920 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 08631637 was replaced with 08637907 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 08631920 was replaced with 08637972 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 08637907 was replaced with 08637972 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08637972 carrier fits
Parts related to 08637972 carrier:
- Washer 08628188
- Spring 08628222
- Retainer 08628732
- Bearing 08628962
- Piston 08631009
- Ring 08631017
- Plate 08631026
- Washer 08631029
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: