Please help our community — upload your photos of 08639907.
This is a pan, trans oil, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 47 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08639907. Please keep in mind that this pan is interchangeable with 08639950 for the U.S. market since July 1, 1989.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This pan 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pan will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08639907 has been superseded
- 08639950 is discontinued since June 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 08639907 is interchangeable with 08639950 since July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08634847 was replaced with 08639907 on August 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 08634197 was replaced with 08634847 on December 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08639907 pan fits
Parts related to 08639907 pan:
- Ball (6.3mm diameter) (4.216) 00147485
- Magnet 03787240
- Seal 03932255
- Bushing 06260048
- Seal 06264903
- Screw 08622361
- Washer 08626281
- Seal 08628136
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: