Please help our community — upload your photos of 08648349.
This is a pan, trans oil, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 47 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08648349. Please keep in mind that this pan is interchangeable with 24202236 for the U.S. market since July 1, 1998.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This pan 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pan will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08648349 has been superseded
- 24202236 is discontinued since September 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 08648349 is interchangeable with 24202236 since July 1, 1998 for the U.S. market;
- 08648160 is interchangeable with 08648349 since April 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 08633857 was replaced with 08648160 on July 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 08630781 is interchangeable with 08633857 since January 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08648349 pan fits
Parts related to 08648349 pan:
- Ball (6.3mm diameter) (4.216) 00147485
- Retainer 03708148
- Magnet 03787240
- Seal 03932255
- Gear 03987918
- Bushing 06260048
- Seal 06264903
- Screw 08622361
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: