Please help our community — upload your photos of 08652382.
Spare Part Information
This is a shaft, turbine (acdelco #8652382), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 113 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08652382, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This shaft has dimensions 1.70 in × 10.00 in × 1.70 in, it has a weight of 15.20 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 20 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this shaft will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This shaft 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 08652382 Shaft
|$323.46 Buy||Laura Cupchino||
Part 08652382 Has Been Superseded
- 08682877 is interchangeable with 08652382 since January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 08652646 is interchangeable with 08652382 since April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 08637166 was replaced with 08652382 on February 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 08644630 is interchangeable with 08652382 since September 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 08658612 was replaced with 08652382 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08652382 shaft Fits
Parts Related To 08652382 shaft:
- Bushing 08631119
- Ring 08631210
- Ring 08637170
- Band 08651614
- Washer 08652841
- Washer 08652868
- Seal 08677453
- Washer 08684259