Please help our community — upload your photos of 08653907.
This is a pump, with cont valve oil (6 cylinder engine) (1980), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08653907. Please keep in mind that this pump is discontinued for the U.S. market since October 1, 1991.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This pump 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pump will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08653907 has been superseded
- 08653907 is discontinued since October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 08637958 was replaced with 08653907 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 08631992 was replaced with 08637958 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 08631274 was replaced with 08631992 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 08631966 was replaced with 08631992 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 08631959 was replaced with 08631966 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08653907 pump fits
Parts related to 08653907 pump:
- Ball (6.3mm diameter) (4.216) 00147485
- Seal 01363951
- Retainer 03708148
- Ring 07829495
- Seal 08622076
- Seal 08631156
- Cover 08631339
- Shaft 08631640
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: