Please help our community — upload your photos of 08654113.
This is a link, manual valve (*kit1, kit2) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 197 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08654113, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This link comes in a set of 5 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This link 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this link will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08654113 has been superseded
- 08654113 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 08642871 was replaced with 08654037 on October 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 08654037 was replaced with 08654113 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 08642244 was replaced with 08654113 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 08642424 was replaced with 08642871 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08654113 link fits
Parts related to 08654113 link:
- Plug 08620318
- Spring 08642193
- Retainer 08642246
- Detent 08642247
- Nut 08648178
- Lever 08654106
- Seal 08657163
- Bracket 08667574
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: