Please help our community — upload your photos of 08654482.
Spare Part Information
This is a plate, valve body spacer (1983-pq, yf, yg, yp) (acdelco #8654482), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Pontiac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 91 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1986. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08654482, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This plate has dimensions 0.20 in × 12.00 in × 10.20 in, it has a weight of 12.80 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 2500 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plate will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This plate 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 08654482 Plate Dimensions and Packaging Options
This plate comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 12.00 in × 10.20 in × 0.20 in and weight of 12.80 ounces.
Pallet packaging contains 2500 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70036666117560.
Part 08654482 Has Been Superseded
- 08647454 is interchangeable with 08654482 since April 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08654349 was replaced with 08654482 on October 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 08647043 was replaced with 08642945 on December 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08642944 was replaced with 08647454 on December 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08642945 was replaced with 08647454 on October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08647066 was replaced with 08647454 on October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08647042 was replaced with 08642944 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08642810 was replaced with 08647042 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08642811 was replaced with 08647043 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08654482 plate Fits
Parts Related To 08654482 plate:
- Ball 00104918
- Ball 00104919
- Pinion 00273337
- Seal 01358899
- Retainer 03708148
- Cap 06261239
- Pinion 08628273
- Plug 08628864