Please help our community — upload your photos of 08658225.
This is a pipe, 1-2 servo release (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 34 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1984 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08658225, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This pipe has dimensions 5.10 in × 22.50 in × 16.50 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This pipe 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this pipe will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08658225 has been superseded
- 08658225 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 08658225 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08656632 is interchangeable with 08658225 since January 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 08649694 was replaced with 08656632 on July 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 08646390 was replaced with 08649694 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08658225 pipe fits
Parts related to 08658225 pipe:
- Screen 08627509
- Ring 08635568
- Thermostat kit 08646904
- Spring 08649091
- Spring 08649092
- Spring 08649375
- Plate 08649376
- Seal 08649379
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: